Canada has become an ideal place for higher education studies, sought by many prospective international students. Many of the Canadian universities are present in reputed international rankings and a recent educational strategy set by the Canadian Ministry of Education stresses on increasing the number of foreign students. This means that international students coming from any part of the globe are now more than welcome in Canada so it is no wonder it became so popular in this sense
The detailed educational plan encourages foreign students to pursue jobs during their Bachelor’s or Master’s studies and to remain in the country for work opportunities after graduation.
- Many of the top-ranked universities in the world are in Canada
- English and French are both official languages in Canada and share equal status
- Embrace a diverse and cosmopolitan environment
- Canada is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse countries in the world
- Live in a safe country with a high quality of life
- Canada is one of the safest countries in the world, with a low crime rate.
- Universities focus on research and many praise their ground-breaking discoveries
- More on why the Canadian teaching style is so effective
- In Canada, a Bachelor’s degree usually lasts three years, while a Master’s course (sometimes called a 'grad' programme) can last from one to three years.
- Students are encouraged to communicate and express misunderstandings honestly.