- Operational successfully since year 2005
- ISO 9001-2015 certified company
- Member of AAERI (Established by Australian Education International)
- ENZ (Education NZ) certified agency
- Punjab Government Licensed agency (license number IC/185)
- Maintained one of the highest visa success rate in the industry
- Recipient of best agency award by many universities
List of Services provided by EduSARC-
- Career counselling
- Assistance in choosing right institute, course, city and country
- Admission guidance and processing in foreign universities
- Visa file preparation and submission
- Interview preparation
- Pre departure briefings
- Forex and travel arrangements
- Airport pick up and accommodation arrangement,
- Additional Support after applicant has reached their destination country (this includes frequent visit by team members of EduSARC to Universities based in Aus, Cad and NZ ) to meet and greet students
- Coaching of IELTS/PTE/General English at discounted rates for all enrolled applicants
Benefits of being with eduSARC
Single focus:on Study Visa - it's all we do!
Personal involvement:and ongoing communication - you always know what's happening
Free, Fair & Unbiased:no unpleasant surprises or hidden costs.
Superior experience and track record:saves your time and money.
Always up-to-date:on changes to immigration law and procedure - maximizes your efficiency in achieving your goal.
Transparency:you are always in loop knowing what exactly is happening.
Quality-It’s not by chance but it’s by dedication and intelligent efforts.
In touch from anywhere in the world!
We conduct business with full transparency of costs, fees, requirements and requisites for whichever course you choose.
To guide talented, bright, capable students onto the path of international academic laurels in the right discipline, from the right University, in a country of their choice, through a procedurally and legally correct approach..
As they say, perfection comes with proof. We have perfect success record in terms of finding places for all our clients wishing to study in Australia and New Zealand.